Night out @ Mysore Road

Well it was saturday evening...8pm....i was stuck in bangalore traffic ...huh !! as usuall..Nidhi was sitting behind me..she said...this city sucks and there is no place to drive ...I argued..I said wait wait wait...there are places...who said that there is no place to drive out...I said..tonight will go for a long drive...so we decided to hit Nandi Hills ( 60 kms ) frm our area...or CCD @ Mysore road ( 60 kms )...I called up my friends...bansal...asked him to make some plan...after some discussion..and loads of confusion..we finalized to hit mysore road ...Now the problem was of route...safety...etc etc..hmm so I called up another friend Anu !! to ask about the route as she had gone their recently...She helped me out with all my queries...

So at 1 AM ..my friends came to my home...we were Six...3 bikes...me and nidhi ...kashif and yogisha....bansal and payal...

All right...1 Am ..we left...we reached the Nandi corridor toll way...paid the toll of 6 rs for each bike...and then zip zap zzzoommm....wow what road...amazing....the low hills just left me speechless....no traffic...broad roads...tanks filled up...jackets on .....everything perfect..we cruised on.....

At about 2 Am...we saw a CCD on the right side...but that was not the one we wanted to go...there are total 3 ccd's on mysore road..all are open 24 x 7..

We were heading towards maddur, CCD ....bansal was riding ahead..then kashif..and i was behind them...suddenly i saw cops ..shit..!! bansal gone..they stopped bansal ...even kashif stopped back voluntarily...but i managed to escape away...now those 2 couples were left behind..I and Nidhi...slowed down..but the road was not not not at all safe...not at all...an Indica came near us...the road was barren...the driver was purposely driving parallel to us..was staring at us..I didnt speed up..and let him move ahead...Now I called back to Kashif and asked what the hell was going on with cops..he said dont go ahead...turn back..the cops fined them 150 bucks each..quite cheap yaar..I took a U turn...and shit now it was my turn..the cops caught me too...After quarreling for about 15 mins...i paid 100 bucks...Kashif and bansal were waiting for us...We came to conclusion that moving ahead towards maddur was not safe...as the cops told there are many cops waiting ahead where u might have to shell out more bucks...so we decided to halt at the first ccd which we had passed by...

Reached CCD...it was a big relief...the cafe was filled with good crowd...muzik ...now another problem..the steam machine was not working at the cafe...so we couldnt order anything HOT! the chilling wind was enough to make us shiver...and upon that we had to sip in cold coffee...fine no options..so ordered various types of coffee...we kept chatting chatting chatting...and suddenly we noticed it was 5 AM....it was time to return home...the morning return trip was chiller than night...traffic too was more...and the route was also different...anyways we managed to reach home by 6:30 AM....

I love exploring ..i love travelling...the experience of being caught by cops at 2 Am...the experience of cruising at 100 kmph...the experience of night out with friends....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

amazing dude, u have captured everything d way it happ...so wen is the new trip......lets explore more ds tym with more buks in our wallets!!!!!!!!!!


Cheers.....

Anonymous said...

why they caught you? any reason?