THE END OF 2008

31st December, 2008.

Well today is the last day of a very very vital n important year of my life...2008..I wont say that it was the best year for me...nor this year did a miracle to me...nothing so special..yet important....

It is the year when i completed my graduation...and entered into the arena of post-graduation studies....
This is the year which seperated me from my home for the first time....

This is the year which has taught me a lot....

This is the year which has made me learn the value of money...the value of friends..the value of all closed n dear ones...

This is the year which has made me realize the importance of career....

2008 was the year which helped me to connect ..meet with soo many new friends......

...........Now lemme write what 2008 was all about........


Completed my graduation with all luck no work...
Each festival was like a Carnival ( Except Diwali)..
Earned nothing but spended madly on all great stuffs...
used over 200 GB of net...
around 25000+ test messages...
Added many gadgets to my collection...
Generated an income of above 20000 for restaurants..
and 30000 for petrol pumps...
Travelled madly for about 35000 kms...
over 100 new friends..
registered over 40 complains with various companies..
around 715 hours of Muzik...
n lots more to mention...
Worst part was isolation for some days...
rest a great year...and the passion will continue for 2009 as well..

No comments: